Monday, June 9, 2008

The NBA: Where The Space Cadet Taking 30 Steps And Not Being Called For Travel Happens


Updating my last post, I cannot believe I forgot to include within it the FUNNIEST moment of last night's game (despite the excitement), atleast for me. Vlad-Rad took about 25 steps (he started his journey at the free throw line) before finally making this dunk, and the referees, being in full "let's make this game exciting by letting the Lakers bring it to within two" mode, let him get away with the call. I laughed at this play when I saw it live, more out of confusion because the refs DIDN'T call the travel on an obvious call, and I STILL laugh at this play everytime I see it. It might be one of my favourite Finals moments ever...I don't think this is ever going to get old.





No comments: